Monday, September 17, 2007

Ode to a childs day

Im sitting here watching two of my four children play frisbee by themselves. Let me give you a visual. Ryan is throwing a frisbee and Brookelynn is throwing a frisbee but not to each other just in the air for themselves. I have sat here for at least fifteen minutes wondering if they might ever think to play together. I guess that is fun defined by children.

As for Luke well he is lamenting over the fact that he can not find his Ipod and has homework to do. What can I say a day in the life of a child is no fun or lots of fun indeed. It's all how you look at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this one mom, cause I know exactly how this is...I miss you guys and hope all is well...I am supposed to be up there for dinner tonight so I am hoping that it will work out so I can swing by the house. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Leandra