Thursday, August 23, 2007

How to be extraordianry......

Here's to being extraordinary.... When I looked up the word in the dictionary the meaning of extraordinary is this...being beyond what is usual, exceptional, noteworthy, remarkable.
I also as of late came across a verse in the bible which states.."As the mountains surround Jerusalem so the Lord surrounds his people from this time forth and forevermore"psalm125:2 This statement has been so evident to me this week. I have had so many of you call and write asking me if I was OK. I have had breakfast with a friend I have been encouraged, I have shared stories, laughed and cried with some of you. For me this week of first has been extraordinary....not only did we started college and Jr. high we started kindergarten... (I would also say that we started fourth grade but I don't have permission to speak of such an event) So with that know that kindergarten has been good and so as you know who in you know what grade...
So how do we attain being extraordinary, we call and tell someone we care, share a smile or a hug at just the right time, give time that isn't spent on us but instead on someone else, laugh, love. Extraordinary is going beyond what is usual beyond what is for us but making it for someone else. Thank you to all my noteworthy friends........I have been surrounded......

No comments: